Weight Loss Clinic
Partnering with Metagenics: FirstLine Therapy
Your personal FirstLine Therapy program includes:
- Health screening
- Body composition analysis
- Customized health plans
- Lifestyle and behavioral coaching
- Personalized food plans
- Physical activity recommendations
- Targeted nutritional support
- Tracking tools
The FirstLine Therapy approach to wellness is focused on your individual needs as a patient. It emphasizes your own healthcare practitioner’s understanding of your unique physiology.
The program is practitioner-directed and utilizes clinical consultations with a certified Lifestyle Educator who focuses on the three pillars of health.
The FirstLine Therapy program at Omaha Health Clinic includes a personalized work out plan from a certified personal trainer. The goal is to help you start moving towards a healthier lifestyle
Our customized 12-week program is targeted towards underlying factors that contribute to chronic illness. It combines a sensible eating plan, physical activity, nutritional support along with stress management designed to promote metabolic health, cardiovascular health, blood sugar balance, and healthy body composition.
The 12-week program includes:
- Starter kit including tracking tools, cookbook and patient guidebook.
- Healthcare practitioner visits including patient assessment, screening exam, lab work, review of findings, and follow up.
- Lifestyle educator sessions identifying SMARTER program goals and weekly goals, menu planning, review of food log, patient guidebook review, and follow-up homework.
- Personal training sessions with certified trainers who prepare workout plans designed for your specific needs.
- Dietary supplements including medical foods depending on your clinical diagnosis.